How do I return an item?
Who pays for the return shipping?
Please review our new and improved return policy! Updated 3/16/13
We want you to be happy. We offer a FULL 45-Day Progressive Return Policy
If you are not happy with your order, you have options available for returning your item.
- 15 DAYS- Return your item within 15 days from the delivery date and pay no restocking fee! Returns paid with a credit card will be refunded minus a 4% credit card return fee.
- 30 DAYS - Return your item within 30 days from the delivery date and pay a 10% restocking fee. Returns paid with a credit card will be refunded minus a 4% credit card return fee.
- 45 DAYS - Return your item within 45 days from the delivery date and pay a 15% restocking fee.
Returns paid with a credit card will be refunded minus a 4% credit card return fee.
To Qualify, all items being returned must be in
new condition with all accessories, manuals, and packing material.
Returns missing items or not
returned as new will be accessed a minimum 15% restocking fee or fair market value of the item being returned. This determination is made at our sole discretion and is a fair judgement call should you return your item missing parts, manuals, damaged or broken/in unplayable condition etc...
How do I return a product?
Please email returns@InstrumentAlley.com
for an RA (return authorization). Please identify why you are returning the item and include your order number. We will respond with further questions or will immediately issue a return authorization number.
You pay the return shipping for items that you are returning. If you would like an exchange or upgrade, we will accommodate you by paying for the shipping of the replacement item. Shipping charges on the original order and on the return are not refundable in any circumstance.
- Shipping charges
are non-refundable. All credits will be minus any shipping charge.
- Items that qualified for free shipping and that are returned will be refunded minus the original shipping rate.
Returns cannot be accepted on seconds, overstocks, blems, and
open box items.
Conditions and Exceptions
We reserve the right to refuse any return after 45 days whatever the circumstance may be. If you have an issue with your item, the manufacturers warranty will be in place and all returns, repairs and replacements must be handled through the warranty offered by the manufacturer. All manufacturer warranties
begin at shipment date, and may be handled through us or the manufacturer, please inquire about product warranties to determine if we will help you service your warranty should you need it.
No returns will be accepted
without a return authorization number. Returns sent without a RA number
will be refused or assessed a minimum 15% restocking fee at our discretion.
Packages denied or refused upon
delivery may be assessed a 15% minimum restocking fee and refunds will be minus
any shipping charges.
you have a return, do not issue a dispute with your credit card company
as all disputes will be subject to a $20 plus 5% of total item
price chargeback fee.
- Returns cannot be accepted on seconds, overstocks, blems, used, and product sold as "open box items". We can also not accept returns on personal items like reeds, harmonicas, disposable products, cleaners, lubes, software, DVD and other recordable media.
- Items returned such as wind instruments that may require sterilization will be charged a $20 fee.
What if my item was damaged?
If you receive an item that is damaged, please email us immediately at help@InstrumentAlley.com We will contact the shipping carrier and have them pick up the item for inspection. Instructions will be sent to you on how to handle a damaged package or item.
- Any return with out of the ordinary
circumstances or *special orders may be subject to up to a minimum 15% restocking
fee at our discretion.
*Special orders include items generally not stocked in inventory which will be made known to the customer before shipment.
Items that have upgrades installed or added such as capo spikes,
pickups, capos, tuning machines and other related parts that are not
advertised as an original option on InstrumentAlley.com. These items may not qualify
for a return but we are usually able to work with any circumstance.