Exclusively from Saga Musical Instruments, Superior musical instrument cases continue the tradition of making high-quality, durable, and affordable cases by offering a new line of Deluxe Vintage® cases designed for the professional player, but with the beginner’s budget in mind. Every feature has been hand-selected to assure that these cases are as beautiful to look at…as they excel at effectively at protecting even the most expensive vintage instruments. Available for Dreadnaught, Dobro/Classic, Gitane-style, F-model mandolin, 5-string resonator banjo, and open-back banjo with the characteristic “bump” design. Look to Golden Gate for all your instrument transport and protection needs.
Lower Bout: 14.38"
Upper Bout: 10.75"
Body Length: 21.38"
Headstock Width: 8.6"
Depth: 4.5" (lid depth of 1" included)
Superior CD-1513 Parlor Style Guitar Case Features:
- Quality 5-Ply, all wood construction throughout
- Arched top
- The exterior is covered with the highest-quality black tolex for a high-end look and a lifetime protection against of wear and tear
- Top-quality gold-plated hardware that closes securely time after time
- Smooth working hinges with one lockable latch
- An instrument cavity that is protected by a thick layer of foam padding of varying densities carefully positioned where it matters most
- The shaped interior is lined in Green crushed velvet to complete the deluxe vintage look
- One Year Warranty