Design complex soundscapes in seconds with the Collider Delay+Reverb. We
hand-picked 12 standout delay and reverb effects from our award winning
Nemesis Delay and Ventris Dual Reverb, and put them together in one
compact housing with massive power and dead simple control. The
Collider’s intuitive control surface makes it easy to mix-and-match any
two-engine combination of delay and reverb. Dual footswitches provide
individual Engage/Bypass control over each effect, making it a perfect
choice for live performance.
The Collider offers an
exceptional collection of rich, spacious tones, including realistic
reproductions of vintage Analog, Tape, and Oil Can Delays, classic
models of Spring and Plate Reverb, natural replications of large and
small acoustic spaces, and an intriguing and highly musical selection of
“unnatural” tones including a tripped-out Reverse Delay and an
other-worldly Shimmer Reverb.
"Until now, the only way to access a high-end
collection of reverbs and delays was to purchase two large expensive
pedals. We have broken through this barrier with Collider. Now you can
have access to a collection of the best reverbs AND the best delays all
in the same compact design."
Audio President Roger Smith
Collider takes supremely high-end
delay and reverb effects and offers them in a sleek and powerful design
with massive processing muscle and clean functionality. The Collider features
two completely independent 56-bit signal processors, essentially
housing a high-powered reverb AND a high-powered delay pedal in a single
box. This means that it is possible to create magnificent tones with
any two-effect combination of delay/reverb, delay/delay, or
This extremely versatile pedal offers a long list
of useful features, including analog dry through, stereo inputs and
outputs, the option of true or buffered bypass, 8 user presets (or 128
with MIDI), full MIDI functionality, delay tap tempo, reverb hold
(a.k.a. "freeze"), external expression capabilities, external
preset switching capabilities and extra editing and signal routing
options via the Neuro Desktop and Mobile App Editors.
Source Audio SA263 Collider Effects Pedal Features:
- Stereo Inputs & Outputs – Create a lush stereo spread with true stereo inputs and outputs
- Dual Processing – Features two completely independent processors – essentially providing two high-powered pedals in a single enclosure.
- Analog Dry Through – When utilizing either delay or reverb, your signal still has an analog dry through path.
- Universal Bypass
– Select between true bypass, buffered bypass, or soft bypass with
reverb trails. The Collider features high-quality signal relays for true
bypass and transparent buffers for analog bypass.
- Compact Design – The extruded anodized aluminum housing, with its slim profile and small footprint, is built for the rigors of the road.
- 128 Presets
– Save your favorite sounds with the touch of a button. Save up to 8
presets recallable with the pedal’s onboard controls, plus a total of
128 presets recallable with an external MIDI controller.
- Dual Delay or Reverb Control Set –
The Neuro Mobile App and Neuro Desktop Editor provide access to
“unlock” either side of the pedal, giving you access to the opposite
side regardless of the switch position, meaning it is possible to use
Collider as a Dual Delay pedal or a Dual Reverb pedal, and to switch the
order of the effects.
- Tap Tempo – Tap in the delay time with the onboard tap tempo switch. Beat divisions include quarter notes, dotted eighth, and triplets
- Reverb “Hold” Mode
– Hold or “freeze” your reverb trail by holding down the REVERB switch
when reverb is engaged to create a massive, ambient wall of sound, or a
pad to play on top of.
- Knobs “Lock” Switch
– Flip the KNOBS switch to the center position to lock your controls in
place, protecting your settings from accidental bumps in a live
- Complete MIDI Functionally –
Send MIDI program change (PC), continuous controller (CC), or MIDI
clock messages via the 5-pin MIDI DIN Input (also includes a MIDI Thru
jack) or the USB port.
- Expression Control –
Easily configure the Collider to work with a variety of expression
pedals and footswitches for various external control options
- Discover Knob Positions
– Ever wondered where the knobs were set in another preset? With "Knobs
Action After", you can discover these knob positions by rotating the
knob until you see the Control LED flash.
- Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Power Consumption — 300mA
- USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for MIDI control of firmware updates.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)
- Wieght: 1 lb./0.45 kg.
Source Audio Collider Demo Video