Introducing the Blueridge BR-1060 Carter Stanley Memorial Guitar! This version of Carter's most famous guitar represents the instrument he would of been playing until 1964. By this time, his 1950's D-28 with the standard size pickguard had already been customized to include the unmistakable hexagonal shaped fingerboard inlays made from abalone and the addition of two m-o-p dots located on the bridge. This special guitar was most certaily used by Carter to create some of his most legendary works. As with the BR-1060P, each guitar has the original "White Dove" peghead design of abalone and pearl, then inlaid with a rare signature in gold wire. Limited Edition, individually signed and numbered.
Blueridge BR-1060 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in an authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for that perfect vintage look
- Solid, select Indian rosewood back and sides with "zig-zag" center stripe
- A one piece bound mahogany neck with an adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck/body joint
- Ebony fingerboard with hexagonal inlays
- White bound body in the 1950's D-28 style
- The exclusive Dalmation pickguard in the standard size
- Bound peghead with Brazilian rosewood overlay adorned with a unique "White Dove" inlay design made from white, green and gold mother-of-pearl and abalone; toped off with Carter's rare signature in gold wire
- Ebony bridge with the two m-o-p dots on either side of the bone saddle
- High-quality Grover tuners
- Nut width 1 11/16"
- Scale length of 25.5"
- Limited Edition, hand-numbered and signed
One look at any Blueridge guitar will tell you that the craftsmandship, style and quality of the Golden Era are still alive and plainly evident in every guitar with the Blueridge name. The intricate MOP inlays, the careful workmanship and tremendous tonal quality of each Blueridge ensure that these fine guitars will be highly collectible. They're most definitely the benchmark of value and affordability today. Like the finest guitars of the Golden Era, each Blueridge has the traditional dovetail neck/body joint and each model's neck features an adjustable truss rod. The Kluson-style enclosed tuning machines with "butterbean" buttons, in either gold or nickel, have the perfect vintage look yet offer modern precision and feel.
InstrumentAlley.com is an authorized stocking dealer for Blueridge guitars. We carry many guitar models in stock and can order any Blueridge guitar if you don't see what you want in our online store. InstrumentAlley.com offers the best deals at the lowest price on the BR-1060 and all Blueridge guitars. Each Blueridge guitar now comes with a full lifetime warranty